- What is included in the cost of the registration?
- When should my registration fee be paid? Is there a deadline after I have been registered through the online system?
- May I pay for the registration fee using a debit/credit card?
- When will my registration be confirmed?
- How do I obtain my Invoice/Receipt?
- Is there CME Accreditation?
- Are there any sponsorships available for people from developing countries?
- Are there any fees available for midwives, physiotherapists?
- Are there any one day passes to the conference?
- What if I need a visa to attend the conference?
- If I submit an abstract for oral or poster presentation must I deliver or may a co-author present?
- When and how will I know whether my abstract has been accepted or declined?
- My abstract was accepted for the 2016 conference but I was unable to attend. Will I be able to present the same abstract or must I re-submit it for approval?
- If my abstract is refused will my fee be refunded?
- Will there be any translation service available?
- If, due to circumstances beyond my control, I am unable to attend the conference can I have a refund or would the registration be able to be carried over to 2018?
- How do I get to the Conference Venue?
- Will Halal or vegetarian food be available?
- Where can I stay in Vienna?
- Will I be able to collect my certificate of presentation on the day?
- Will I be able to obtain a copy of my certificate of attendance if I am unable to collect in person?
- May I have the email address and details of Professor X?
The registration fee includes entry to the conference 7 – 9 December 2017 plus all conference materials. Lunch is included for the first two days of the conference and coffee/tea breaks for the three days. There is also a welcome reception included in your registration that will take place on Thursday 7 December after the closing of the conference day at the exhibition area.
When should my registration fee be paid? Is there a deadline after I have been registered through the online system?
Please keep in mind that payment should be cleared in our accounts within 10 days of your online registration or by the end of the relevant registration period if the registration has been made less than 10 days before it’s closure.
Please note that payment of your registration fee is by bank transfer only to the Institute's Euro bank account in Switzerland. We do not accept credit or debit cards.
Note that when instructing your bank to make the transfer that all bank charges should be covered at your end and the full registration fee amount should be credited to the account. In the event that payment will be made via a UK bankplease contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can assist.
As soon as you register through the online registration system you will receive a pending confirmation email. Your registration will remain as pending until funds are cleared in our account. We will then approve your registration and send a final confirmation email. You will be able to revisit your registration page at any stage later by using your unique confirmation number included in your confirmation email.
Private Individuals: Please note that upon receipt of your payment a confirmation will be sent out to you with a link to download the invoice for your records.
Travel Agents/Other payments: After registration please send us the full invoice address so that we can add it to the registration. Once payment has cleared into the account the registration will be confirmed and you will be able to download the invoice.
The 9th edition of the Excellence in Pediatrics 2017 Conference, which will be held from 7-9 December 2017 in Vienna, will apply to be accredited by the European Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (EACCME).
The conference supports delegates from development countries by offering discounted fees. If you are a delegate from a developing country we suggest that you register during the early bird registration period when the registration fee for delegates from developing countries has a 60 % discount.
If you are a midwife or physiotherapist you may used the nurse registration path. Please upload supporting documents to your registration to confirm status.
One day passes are not available for the conference.
If you require a visa to attend the conference you are advised to apply early. Note that we can only provide visa invitation letters to paid and confirmed delegates. In the event that your visa is refused we will either refund, if within the applicable dates, the applicable amount of your fee or we will transfer the registration to 2018.
Please note important dates below and relevant information for submitters who require a visa.
10 September 2017:
Online Submission System closes. All received submissions will be sent to reviewers.
24 September 2017:
Submitting Authors will be informed about the status of the abstract (accepted or rejected)
In order to facilitate the Visa Approval process for delegates coming from countries where a visa is required for them to travel to Austria, all abstracts submitted by 10 July 2017 will be reviewed and authors will be informed of the decision by 20 July 2017. Authors of accepted contributions will have sufficient time to successfully complete their visa process.
My abstract was accepted for the 2016 conference but I was unable to attend. Will I be able to present the same abstract or must I re-submit it for approval?
Under such circumstances the abstract should be re-submitted through the 2017 Abstract system.
No, the official language of the conference is English.
If, due to circumstances beyond my control, I am unable to attend the conference can I have a refund or would the registration be able to be carried over to 2018?
For full details of the cancellation policy please follow this link. In the event that you are unable to attend due to extenuating circumstances then each case will be taken into consideration on merit.
Yes. There will be options for both during the lunch breaks.
The conference venue is the Austria Trend Hotel Savoyen Vienna, Rennweg 16, 1030 Wien, Austria.
To make things easier for delegates EIP has available a limited number of rooms for delegates. A special rate has been secured but with only a small number available they will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis.
Note: You will be able to book your room when registering through the online registration system. Please note that you will be able to submit a Hotel request only when initially registering for the conference or as soon as your registration is paid and approved. You won't be able to submit a new request or amend an existing request when your registration for the conference is at pending approval status.
Will I be able to obtain a copy of my certificate of attendance if I am unable to collect in person?
Certificates will be handed out from the early afternoon of 8 December, upon completion of a short feedback survey. NB: All certificates will be printed using the name given at registration. We will be able to send you a PDF copy if you are unable to collect in person. Please email email@example.com for assistance.
If you wish to contact one of EIP Speakers please email us details at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will pass the question concerned on to the Speaker.