Instructions for Presenters
If you are presenting an oral podium presentation, you are kindly requested to observe the following points:
- Presentation should last a maximum of 7 minutes.
- Speakers are kindly requested to hand in their presentation (USB-key) at least one (1) hour before their scheduled presentation time.
- All versions of MS PowerPoint are accepted, including Mac. If you are using embedded video clips in your presentation, please remember to submit video files separately. The following audiovisual equipment will be available for all presenters: PC, Data video projector (PowerPoint presentations), Laser Pointer, Microphones
- Please declare any conflicts of interest at the beginning of your presentation.
- Please speak slowly and clearly. English is the working language of the Conference, but not necessarily the native language of the delegates.
Two poster viewing sessions will be included in the conference program, one for each of the first two days of the conference.
- If you are included in the 1st Poster Viewing Session, please post on the first day of the conference from 09.00 - 11.00 and remove / dismantle by the end of the day from 17.00 - 18.00
- If you are included in the 2nd Poster Viewing Session, please post on the second day of the conference from 09.00 - 11.00 and remove / dismantle by the end of the day from 17.00 - 18.00
If you are presenting a poster, you are kindly requested to observe the following points:
- English is the official language of the Conference.
- Each presenting author should be present on the time and date of his/her presentation in the poster area.
- You are expected to be standing in front of your poster for the duration of the poster session.
- During the poster session, a moderator will lead Poster Walk Presentations around all of the posters at that session.
- When the moderator visits your poster, you will be given 5 minutes to present the key points of your poster.
For Posters to be exhibited, please note the following:
- The necessary material for displaying the posters will be available in the poster area.
- Poster numbers will be displayed at the top of the panels.
- The corresponding poster panel number for each poster presented has been provided by the Conference Organisers, along with abstract presentation guidelines.
- Mounting and dismantling of posters will be done as specified in the information already sent to poster presenters by the Conference Organisers.
- Please note that posters should be 150cm high x 120cm wide maximum (portrait layout).
- As a courtesy to other presenters, participants are kindly requested not to move or remove poster numbers or change the order of the assigned poster boards.
- It is essential that presenters clear their poster board promptly and within the scheduled time. Material left on a poster board after the removal deadline will be discarded.
- The Conference Organisers are not responsible for materials left behind or for any stolen or damaged materials.
Click on the button below to start your online Abstract Submission
Please note that you should also register for the conference to be able to present. Click on the button below to start your online Registration and Hotel Booking (Optional)