The abstract has to be entered in the online form of the abstract tool with the following structure and subtitles typed in lower case as per the below: (1) Introduction (2) Purpose (3) Materials and Methods / Case description (4) Results (5) Conclusion.
Abstracts should be submitted under the following categories:
- ADOLESCENT MEDICINE
- ALLERGY, IMMUNOLOGY & RESPIRATORY
- GENERAL PEDIATRICS
- HEALTH ECONOMICS & MANAGEMENT
- INFECTIOUS DISEASES
- NUTRITION & DIETS
- RARE DISEASES
Content and Format of your Abstract
Given that the accepted abstracts will be published exactly in the form they are submitted, authors are kindly requested to adhere to the following guidelines:
- Language: English
- Abstract text word limit to 400 words. The 400 words limit does not include the abstract title and the names and/or affiliations of authors. Details of authors should not be added in the abstract field but in the available fields for authors’ details.
- Please ensure you tick the box for the presenting author.
- Line spacing of the text: Single
- Abstract title typed in lowercase letters
- The text may include standard abbreviations and one table (Max. number of columns: 10 Max. number of rows: 10 ) or one figure (jpg or png) can be included. It is essential to stay within the page margins and that the total amount of words does not exceed the above mentioned limit (400 words).
- Please mark in your abstract’s text where a table, a diagram or a photo should be inserted and upload them as attachments in one of the system’s accepted formats (doc or pdf). Only one table and/or one image is allowed.
- Authors affiliations and abstracts title will not form part of the abstract document but should be indicated in separate fields during the abstract submission.
- Abbreviations should be defined to avoid misunderstanding.
- Please do not put trademark names into the title. They can however be incorporated into the body of the text within brackets if essential to the abstract.
- You are requested to thoroughly check the scientific findings, grammar and English used as no corrections will be able to be made after the deadline and the reviewers will not be proof-reading the documents.
Instructions for Presenters of accepted submissions
If you are presenting an oral podium presentation, you are kindly requested to observe the following points:
- You will be informed on the length of your presentation at a later stage depending on the session that your presentation will be allocated.
- Speakers are requested to hand in their presentation (USB-key) at least one (1) hour before their scheduled presentation time.
- All versions of MS PowerPoint are accepted, including Mac. If you are using embedded video clips in your presentation, please remember to submit video files separately. The following audiovisual equipment will be available for all presenters: PC, Data video projector (PowerPoint presentations), Laser Pointer, Microphones
- Please declare any conflicts of interest at the beginning of your presentation.
- Please speak slowly and clearly. English is the working language of the Conference, but not necessarily the native language of the delegates.
Two poster viewing sessions will be included in the conference program, one for each of the first two days of the conference.
- If you are included in the 1st Poster Viewing Session, please post on the first day of the conference from 09.00 - 11.00 and remove / dismantle by the end of the day from 17.00 - 18.00
- If you are included in the 2nd Poster Viewing Session, please post on the second day of the conference from 09.00 - 11.00 and remove / dismantle by the end of the day from 17.00 - 18.00
If you are presenting a poster, you are kindly requested to observe the following points:
- English is the official language of the Conference.
- Each presenting author should be present on the time and date of his/her presentation in the poster area.
- You are expected to be standing in front of your poster for the duration of the poster session.
- During the poster session, a moderator will lead Poster Walk Presentations around all of the posters at that session.
- When the moderator visits your poster, you will be given 5 minutes to present the key points of your poster.
For Posters to be exhibited, please note the following:
- The necessary material for displaying the posters will be available in the poster area.
- Poster numbers will be displayed at the top of the panels.
- The corresponding poster panel number for each poster presented has been provided by the Conference Organisers, along with abstract presentation guidelines.
- Mounting and dismantling of posters will be done as specified in the information already sent to poster presenters by the Conference Organisers.
- Please note that posters should be 150cm high x 120cm wide maximum (portrait layout).
- As a courtesy to other presenters, participants are kindly requested not to move or remove poster numbers or change the order of the assigned poster boards.
- It is essential that presenters clear their poster board promptly and within the scheduled time. Material left on a poster board after the removal deadline will be discarded.
- The Conference Organisers are not responsible for materials left behind or for any stolen or damaged materials.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org