CANCELLATION POLICY


If a registrant is unable to attend an event for any reason the following options are available;

1️⃣ May substitute, by prior arrangement with the registrar, someone else to attend in their place or

2️⃣ The fee paid can be left with EIPI as payment towards a registration at the same event the following year. It does not necessarily have to be the same delegate.


If none of the above is preferable then the following refund arrangements apply:

➡️ Any registration cancelled more than 2 months before the event (up to 3 September 2020) is eligible for 80% refund of the registration fee paid.

➡️ Any registration cancelled less than 2 months, but more than 1 month before the event (up to 3 October 2020) is eligible for a 50% refund of the registration fee paid.

➡️ Registrations cancelled less than 1 month before the event (after 3 November 2020) are no longer eligible for a refund.

Please note that all refunds will be processed two (2) months after the conclusion of the Conference. Cancellation of a completed, paid and approved registration should be made via email or directly through the online registration system.


CANCELLATION POLICY FOR ABSTRACT PRESENTERS

➡️ Registrations cancelled as a result of a paper not being accepted are eligible for an 80% refund of the registration fees paid. The remaining 20% of the fee contributes towards administration costs incurred.

➡️ Cancellations from authors made after a failed visa application are eligible for an 80% refund of the registration fees paid. The remaining 20% of the fee contributes towards administration costs incurred.

➡️ Registrations from authors cancelled less than 30 days before the event (after 3 November 2020) are no longer eligible for a refund.


CANCELLATION POLICY FOR HOTEL BOOKINGS

➡️ Any individual hotel room booking cancelled more than 2 months before the event (up to 3 September 2020) is eligible for 80% refund of the amount paid.

➡️ Any individual hotel room booking cancelled less than 2 months, but more than 1 month before the event (up to 3 October 2020) is eligible for a 50% refund of the registration fee paid.

➡️ Individual hotel room bookings cancelled less than 1 month before the event (after 3 November 2020) are no longer eligible for a refund.

⚠️Special cancellation policies apply to group delegations. Refund policy and terms are stated when contacting the conference secretariat for a group hotel booking. 

get updates