We understand that a number of our colleagues might not be able to attend this year either because they may not be allowed to travel out of their countries, or because they may not feel comfortable travelling to Amsterdam under the circumstances, or because they are much needed at that time in their clinics and facilities.
We have decided to switch to a hybrid conference model allowing Digital Attendance for Sessions and Digital Presentations of Abstracts. Subsequently, we have adjusted our cancellation policy to help our attendees with the many challenges they are facing in these unprecedented times.
In the unfortunate event that the conference will not be able to be organised due to an emergency shut down in the Netherlands or Amsterdam, we have made all the preparations for the conference to be fully organised digitally.
‼️ VERY IMPORTANT
🔴 SWITCH FROM PHYSICAL ATTENDANCE TO DIGITAL ATTENDANCE AND VICE VERSA AT ANY TIME BEFORE THE EVENT
- Your registration fee will immediately be adjusted to your current status and either you will be refunded if you are moving to the lower fee for digital attendance or you will have to pay the difference if you are moving to the physical attendance category.
- All sessions apart from being broadcast live will also be recorded and offered as videos to watch for 12 months after the conference. If you cannot attend the sessions at the time of live broadcast you have the option to access and watch the videos at any time after the conference.
- We are determined that none of our international colleagues will miss out on any of the conference sessions, nor the opportunity to present his or her work to colleagues from all over the world.
🔴 OPTIONS FOR THOSE REGISTERED FOR PHYSICAL ATTENDANCE AND ARE UNABLE TO ATTEND FOR ANY REASON
May Substitute, by prior arrangement with us, someone else to attend in your place.
Switch to Digital Attendance Registration and you will be refunded the difference between Digital and Physical Attendance Fees as applied at the time of cancellation.
If you still don't wish to attend the conference digitally your paid fee can be left as payment towards registration at the next year's Conference. It does not necessarily have to be the same delegate.
🔴 REFUND POLICY FOR CANCELLATION OF PHYSICAL ATTENDANCE REGISTRATION
Any registration cancelled up to 3 September 2020 is eligible for 100% refund of the registration fee paid.
Any registration cancelled from 4 September up to 3 October 2020 is eligible for a 30% refund of the registration fee paid.
Registrations cancelled after 4 October 2020 are no longer eligible for a refund. But you have the option to switch to Digital Attendance Registration at any time before the conference and you will be refunded the difference between Digital and Physical Attendance Fees as applied at the time of cancellation.
- Please note that all refunds will be processed two (2) months after the conclusion of the Conference. Cancellation of a completed, paid and approved registration should be made via email or directly through the online registration system.
🔴 CANCELLATION POLICY FOR ABSTRACT PRESENTERS
- Registrations for Physical or Digital Attendance cancelled as a result of an abstract not being accepted are eligible for an 80% refund of the registration fees paid. The remaining 20% of the fee contributes towards administration costs incurred.
- Cancellations for Physical Attendance from authors made after a failed visa application switch automatically to Digital Attendance Registration allowing the author to present his/her work remotely and the difference between Digital and Physical Attendance Fees as applied at the time of the registration will be refunded.
🔴 CANCELLATION POLICY FOR HOTEL BOOKINGS
Any individual hotel room booking cancelled up to 3 November 2020 is eligible for 100% refund of the booking cost.
In the event that the Postillion Hotel is closed during 3-5 December 2020 due to the COVID-19 pandemic then 100% refund of your hotel booking fee will be applied.