Get the opportunity to promote your company not only to all conference attendees during the event but also beyond the conference hall reaching a global network of 45,000 healthcare professionals globally.
➡️ PLENARY SATELLITE SYMPOSIUM (NON-CME)
EIP offers the opportunity to industry supporters to organise an Official Industry Symposium in a Plenary Hall subject to approval by the Conference organising committee.
- Duration 60 to 90 minutes.
- Includes: Hall rental and standard audio/ visual equipment.
- The Industry Symposium will be included in the Supporters section of the Program.
- The Industry Symposium will not be included in the CME/CPD credits designation
- Support will be acknowledged in the Supporters section of the program, on the EIP conference website, the conference mobile application and on the conference signage.
- The supporting company, in addition to the support fee, must cover all Symposium presenters’ expenses including registration, accommodation and travel. This also applies in cases where the presenters have already been invited by the organisers.
➡️ BRANDED LANYARDS
EIP will select the types and the design and the supporter’s logo will be printed on the lanyards. Additional benefits include 200-word company/product profile on the Conference Website and the Conference Mobile App.
➡️ HOSPITALITY ROOMS / MEETING ROOMS
Rent a room at the venue to use as a hospitality suite or for special meetings with your guests. Catering is available at a cost. A branded hospitality suite will enhance the hosting experience for all members but most especially group delegations. Support will be acknowledged in the Industry Support section of the program, on the website, and on the conference mobile application.
➡️ WELCOME NETWORKING RECEPTION
Support the Welcome Reception that is taking place at the end of the first day of the conference. The reception is a great networking event to which all registered delegates and speakers are invited. Supporter’s logo on the sign at the entrance to the Welcome Reception. Branded items could also be used at the event subject to approval. Additional benefits include a 200-word company/product profile on the Conference Website and the Conference Mobile App.
➡️ COFFEE/TEA BREAKS
These will be served every morning before the start of the sessions and every afternoon at 4:00 pm during the break between the sessions, in the exhibition and the posters area. Display your company’s logo at the catering points. Branded items could also be used at the event subject to approval. Additional benefits include a 200-word company/product profile on the Conference Website and the Conference Mobile App.
➡️ MEETING APP
The mobile app is the main tool that attendees and faculty will use to explore the program, organise their personal agendas, navigate through the venue and submit their sessions evaluation forms. Push notifications, session reminders, and practical info on Amsterdam will be sent to all delegates through the app.