CONFERENCE REGISTRATION


Fill out the information below, then click REGISTER NOW to proceed. Please capitalise only the first letter of each name and leave the rest in lowercase. e.g. Jo Bloggs

or follow the link


Start your online registration here


EIP 2019 REGISTRATION FEES

Registration Types FIRST CALL EARLY STANDARD LATE LAST CALL ONSITE
1 Feb-15 Mar 16 Mar-30 Apr 1 May-30 Jun 1 Jul-15 Sep 16 Sep-15 Nov 16 Nov-7 Dec
 FULL DELEGATE €400 €500 €600 €700 €800 €850
 DELEGATE FROM   DEVELOPING COUNTRY* €300 €400 €500 €600 €700 €750
 TRAINEE - RESIDENT -   YOUNG INVESTIGATOR* €300 €350 €450 €500 €600 €650
 NURSE-DIETICIAN-     MIDWIFE* €200 €250 €350 €400 €450 €500
 UNDERGRADUATE   STUDENT* €100 €150 €250 €300 €350 €400

* Discounted Rates Proof is required. During online registration you will be asked to upload the documents, mentioned below, as proof of status. If you don't have them at this stage, you will be able to upload at a later stage by using your unique ID number and email to access the system.

  • Trainees - Residents - Young Investigators - under 35 years of age: Passport
  • ​Delegates from developing regions: Delegates will be asked to submit a letter from their employer verifying their workplace or a copy of their medical ID. Please check if your country is included in our Developing Countries List.
  • Nurses: Delegates will be asked to submit a letter from their employer verifying their workplace or a copy of their Nurse ID.
  • Undergraduate Students: Delegates will be asked to submit a copy of their Student ID showing valid dates. 


If you are planning to register a Group Delegation please contact us at: secretariat@ineip.org. We are happy to offer special registration and hospitality packages 


Registration Fee Payment

You must pay your registration fee via bank transfer. When instructing your bank to make the transfer, please make sure that the delegate’s name and the registration confirmation number are clearly marked on the remittance advice allowing us to identify your payment and approve the registration.

As soon as you register through the online registration system you will receive a pending confirmation email. Your registration will remain as pending until funds are cleared in our account. We will then approve your registration and send a final confirmation email (along with a link to download the invoice). You will be able to revisit your registration page at any stage later by using your unique confirmation number included in your confirmation email. 

Please bear in mind that payment should credit our account within 10 days of your online registration and within the registration period. Any registrations not cleared within the period will be moved to the higher rate.

Registration Fees Payments should be made to the following bank account:

EURO BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS
Bank's Name: UBS Switzerland AG Place Saint-François 16, Case Postale 7642, 1002 Lausanne, Switzerland
Beneficiary's Name: Association Excellence in Paediatrics Institut
Account Number: 0243 00183949.60V
IBAN: CH04 0024 3243 1839 4960 V
SWIFT/BIC: UBSWCHZH80A

Beneficiary Address: 

Excellent in Pediatrics Institute, Rue des Vignerons 1B, c/o H&B Law, Case Postale 359, 1110 Morges 1 (VD), Switzerland 

Click Here to Download the Bank details 

Please note that the EIP Institute operates in full compliance with current Data Protection Acts. All personal data received from conference attendees is handled confidentially and it is not to be disclosed to any third party.


Cancellations Refund Policy

If a registrant is unable to attend an event for any reason the following options are available; (1) He may substitute, by prior arrangement with the registrar, someone else to attend in his place or (2) the fee paid can be left with EIPI as payment towards a registration at the same event the following year.

  • If none of the above is preferable then the following refund arrangements apply:
    Registrations cancelled more than 60 days before the event (up to 5 September 2019) are eligible for 80% refund of the registration fees paid.
  • Registrations cancelled less than 60 days, but more than 30 days before the event (up to 5 October 2019) are eligible for 50% refund of the registration fees paid.
    Registrations cancelled less than 30 days before the event (after 5 November 2019) are no longer eligible for a refund

Please note that all refunds will be processed two (2) months after the conclusion of the Conference. Cancellation of a completed, paid and approved registration should be made via email or directly through the online registration system.

Cancellation Policy for Authors (Abstract Submitters)

  • Registrations cancelled as a result of a paper not being accepted are eligible for an 80% refund of the registration fees paid. The remaining 20% of the fee contributes to administration costs incurred.
  • Cancellations from authors made after a failed visa application are eligible for an 80% refund of the registration fees paid. The remaining 20% of the fee contributes to administration costs incurred.
  • Registrations from authors cancelled less than 30 days before the event (after 5 November 2019) are no longer eligible for a refund

The congress registration fee includes:

  • Name badge and Conference Programme and Abstract book
  • Access to all open sessions (Subject to availability)
  • Access to the poster and exhibition areas
  • Coffee/Tea breaks and lunch for the Thursday and Friday
  • Invitation to the Welcome Reception

get updates

connect