or follow the link below
EIP 2018 REGISTRATION FEES
|Registration Types||EARLY BIRD||EARLY||STANDARD||LATE||LAST CALL||ONSITE|
|15 Mar||15 May||15 July||15 Sep||15 Nov||07 Dec|
* Discounted Rates Proof is required. During online registration you will be asked to upload the documents, mentioned below, as proof of status. If you don't have them at this stage, you will be able to upload at a later stage by using your unique ID number and email to access the system.
- Trainees under 35 years of age: Passport
- Delegates from developing regions: Delegates will be asked to submit a letter from their employer verifying their workplace or a copy of their medical ID. Please check if your country is included in our Developing Countries List.
- Nurses: Delegates will be asked to submit a letter from their employer verifying their workplace or a copy of their Nurse ID.
- Students: Delegates will be asked to submit a copy of their Student ID showing valid dates.
Registration Fee Payment
You must pay your registration fee via bank transfer. When instructing your bank to make the transfer, please make sure that the delegate’s name and the registration confirmation number are clearly marked on the remittance advice allowing us to identify your payment and approve the registration.
As soon as you register through the online registration system you will receive a pending confirmation email. Your registration will remain as pending until funds are cleared in our account. We will then approve your registration and send a final confirmation email (along with a link to download the invoice). You will be able to revisit your registration page at any stage later by using your unique confirmation number included in your confirmation email.
Please bear in mind that payment should credit our account within 10 days of your online registration and within the registration period. Any registrations not cleared within the period will be moved to the higher rate.
Registration Fees Payments should be made to the following bank account:
|EURO BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS|
|Bank's Name:||UBS Switzerland AG Place Saint-François 16, Case Postale 7642, 1002 Lausanne, Switzerland|
|Beneficiary's Name:||Association Excellence in Paediatrics Institut|
|Account Number:||0243 00183949.60V|
|IBAN:||CH04 0024 3243 1839 4960 V|
Excellent in Pediatrics Institute, Rue des Vignerons 1B, c/o H&B Law, Case Postale 359, 1110 Morges 1 (VD), Switzerland
Click Here to Download the Bank details
Please note that the EIP Institute operates in full compliance with current Data Protection Acts. All personal data received from conference attendees is handled confidentially and it is not to be disclosed to any third party.
Cancellations Refund Policy
Please note that an administrative fee will be applied to any cancellation of a completed, paid and approved registration. In the unfortunate event of a cancellation, we will help you reduce the damage through the policy shown here below. Please note that all refunds will be processed two (2) months after the conclusion of the Conference. Cancellation of a completed, paid and approved registration should be made through the online registration system. For written cancellations received the administrative fees are as follows:
- 20% of the registration fee for cancellations received until 15 May 2018
- 30% of the registration fee for cancellations received 16 May - 15 July 2018
- 40% of the registration fee for cancellations received 16 July - 15 September 2018
- 60% of the registration fee for cancellations received 16 September - 31 October 2018
- 100% of the registration fee for cancellations received after 1 November 2018
In the event that your abstract submission is not approved for presentation you may cancel your registration with no cancellation fees up until 31 October 2018.
The congress registration fee includes:
- Name badge and Official Programme
- Access to all open sessions (Subject to availability)
- Access to the poster and exhibition areas
- Coffee/Tea breaks and lunch for the Thursday and Friday
- invitation to the Welcome Reception